This Page

has been moved to new address

Put On A Little Make-Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
/* ----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Put On A Little Make-Up

This is a lot harder than it looks! Not going from no make-up to make-up but vlogging. Go easy on me....


This post is for Jessica's (My Time As Mom) new meme, Vlog Talk. The prompt I chose was #2: What is your makeup routine? Show us (inspired by Daily Dose of Sugar Mama)

If you missed my first vlog, it has been restored and can be found here: The Next Generation In Blogging?

I lost all my comments last week, so leave some love and please tell me that I've gotten a little bit better this week.

Thanks for your help, Leah!

post signature

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger CoffeeLovinMom said...

Love bare minerals too..sharing your au natural look! Great job doing real makeup!

May 17, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I also use Great Lash mascara!! And I'm way too afraid to use an eyelash curler.

Great vlog!

May 17, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Hot mama for date night! I love great lash, too. I have trouble putting on eye makeup b/c I get this really strange twitch - but when I can that's what I use. You remind me of my college roommate - she used to love to sit on the floor in front of her mirror getting ready. ;)

May 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

Wow I wish could apply make-up that quickly! You're a pro!
We can't find Bare Mineral products here, but I'd love to try the foundation you use. I might be able to find some in N.Z. You're a great Vlogger! Keep it up! It's so good to hear your voice : ) BTW, you're beautiful! xoxo

May 17, 2011 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Diane @ OhDiane said...

Love your vlog. That eyelash curler looks scary!

May 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You are very welcome T! It was fun to do! You can use for camera work anytime! : ) And yes, i agree with everyone else, you are a beautiful woman inside and out. XOXO

May 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Miel et Lait said...

I've been looking for a great blush recommendation. I will give the benefit one a chance. Thanks for the tip!

(Lovely vlog, btw!)

May 17, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous MamaRobinJ said...

Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed actually seeing you and hearing your voice. Great vlog! Do more - I want to keep "talking" to you ;)

You are beautiful, and I love that your makeup routine is simple.

May 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Morgan B. said...

You are so brave! I love Bare Minerals. It's the bomb. Loving your vlogging!

May 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thank you to Leah for holding the camera so we could see an actual makeup routine. You have lots of good stuff to wear. I think you will need to give me lessons on face makeup and I will need to give you lessons on eye makeup. After, we can share a bottle of wine.

May 17, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Man you are fast!! In the time it takes you to do everything, I may have gotten my powder and blush on! I need to kick it in the ass and move a little quicker!

May 18, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I think I have to skip this weeks vlog prompt... I don't think I can come close to the 4 min cut off :D I'll try... maybe...

Great job!

May 18, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Oh, you are so beautiful Tonya! And what a routine you've got...makes me look like I'm just playing around every morning.

Love the Great Lash! My favorite.

May 18, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I use bare minerals and Great Lash. Now I have to try your blush, thanks for the recommendation. Great vlog again!

May 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Galit Breen said...

Love the lesson and recommendations! Definitely -ahem- helpful! Loved getting a glimpse of you! :)

May 19, 2011 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger R said...

this was fantastic! you have a great routine and doesn't look like it takes long at all :) I might have to attempt it some time ;) you are a great vlogger!!

May 19, 2011 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Hello! I'm Kate. said...

I love bare minerals too! And HI LEAH!!!! :)

I like this routine, I think I learned some new stuff to try!

May 20, 2011 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

I love comments and appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you for visiting Letters For Lucas.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home